In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (and subsequent amendments), Freemans Townsville Pty Ltd trading as mypoolinspection, draw your attention to the following:
• We may collect personal information about you in connection with our services.
• We collect the information for the purpose of providing you with a property inspection and certification service.
• The information we collect may be disclosed to third parties including but not limited to Subcontractors, State Government of Queensland, Local Councils, Pool Safety Council and repairers.
• By providing the information requested in the booking form, or any similar document produced by us, you or an agent working for you, you agree to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information as outlined in this collection statement.
• If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, we may be unable to process your request or provide other required services.
• You have the right to request access to, and correct, any personal information that we hold about you, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.
• Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de‐identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 5 years.
• You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time; all you need to do is let us know.
• To assist us in maintaining correct records, we ask you to inform us of any changes in your personal information provided, as they occur.
• If you provide us with personal information about other individuals, you must ensure that those persons have been made aware of the above matters.
• For further information contact the mypoolinspection Privacy Officer:
mypoolinspection, PO Box 247N, CAIRNS QLD 4870 Ph 1300 86 64 63